Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have learned a lot about myself from this course. I learned that I need to practice better study habits. I also learned that putting in the time upfront, actually pays off in the end. One of the most important things that I learned to me, is that I really like this field. I appreciate the dialogue and conversation that this course brings me. I wish I was more 'put together' so that I could be more of an active participant, but that is all in hindsight now. From this course, I learned how I would actually like to operate my own course - as a conversation. It helps the process of learning with others. Also, my lack of participation online makes me feel like I am alone in class when the truth is, I am not. This semester was a true test of me as a student, but given the fact that I continued on, made me feel a lot better. I do not have to be alone in an online environment and I think that is the greatest lesson I have learned in my first year of an online master's program.

No comments:

Post a Comment